Properties: The films of Urethane varnishes exhibit the following properties which are superior to those conventional media.
1) Light Golden in color, hence suitable for all shades and colors including pure whites.
2) Very rapid rate of initial drying even at low ambient temperature.
3) Thorough drying
4) No special solvent required conventional solvent eg. Mineral Spirits is adequate.
5) Excellent abrasion resistance and scratch hardness.
6) Excellent resistance to chemicals and water.
7) Presence of free NCO is negligible and is completely non- hazardous and absolutely safe for handling even by unskilled workers.
8) Can withstand temperature from +150 to -25°C
9) Very tough film
10) Dust repellent and antifungal
11) Excellent salt spray resistance
12) Can be processed in the manner similar to those for Alkyds with which all Paint manufacturers are familiar.
13) Recommended for Wood & Metal coatings.
Application: Fast drying alkyd with better chemical/water Resistance for super Enemels, Hammertone, Finishes and wood Lacquers